- Strong, robust design ensures long life and minimum maintenance
- All trailed harrows are 2m long
- 64mm x 13mm boron steel mat and tines
- Lightweight and easy to tow
- Simple towing eye
- The mat is operated at a 5 degree angle to ensure complete scarifying effect and no tracking
Compact Trailed Chain Grass Harrows
Fleming Agri grass chain harrows are ideal for all grassland operations as well as levelling out equestrian centres and tracks. The trailed grass harrow is the most cost-effective way to scarify, dethatch and aerate the soil. The chain harrows are excellent for pasture rejuvenation, stimulating growth by aerating and loosening thatch. Good root aeration allows for better water filtration to encourage growth. The chain harrow also helps to work in fertiliser to maximise effectiveness.
Sorry no downloads for this product!