The haymaker has an impressive work rate in all operations whether spreading, tedding or windrowing. Thanks to its sturdy structure which makes it a very dependable machine. When used for spreading and tedding, the haymaker distributes the hay evenly. When used for raking, the haymaker can run at high working speeds giving a soft and loose sward with good separation. It is ideal for low hp tractors and is easy to operate.
- Wide tyres to allow it to follow ground contours and obtain a better performance on rough terrain
- Tines are positioned by centrifugal force and float to collect the whole crop
- Adjustable deflectors allow for the correct working settings
- Cat 1 and 2 lift arm pins
- 20 double sprung high tensile tines
- Low hp requirement