The Fleming Agri round bale stacker is our most popular piece of out front bale handling equipment. The bale stacker works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped or unwrapped. It cradles the bale to protect from any damage to the plastic. The roller arms are removable giving 2 bale spikes for transporting 2 bales of straw at a time.
- The bale stacker has large, 90mm domed revolving arms to protect the plastic when collecting and stacking bales
- All pivot points are bushed and fitted with concealed grease points for smooth operation
- Fitted with a large bull bar to protect the plastic and give clear visibility when collecting the bale
- Roller arms can be easily removed/fitted
- Fitted with 49” tines
- Hydraulic adjustable arms to allow for safe loading and unloading of bales