The Fleming Double Bale Tipper is ideal for large scale farming and contracting operations. It is possible to fit the double bale tipper to both front and rear linkage to enable operators to carry up to four bales at any one time. It gives the option of storing bales on their end for better protection against birds and vermin. The double bale tipper works well will silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales.
- Heavy duty main beam made from 120mm reinforced structural box
- All hinge points are bushed and greased for longer life and minimum maintenance
- Large 90mm diameter carrier pipes, splayed for easy bale collection
- The finely counter-balanced tipping mechanism is hydraulically operated with spring assisted return and automatic reset
- Fitted with bale protection bars
- All stress points reinforced for rigidity
- Cat. 2 lift pins